CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Project 365.


  • So I'm gonna have to play catch up here in the beginning. I ran across this great idea for something called project 365. The idea is to commit to taking a photo everyday for a year to document your life. Since my scrapbooking has been on hold for so long I thought this would be great for me. one pic-simple journaling about the pic, put it all together and Tada--a great photo journal of the year. I do want to put it together into a book but for now I'll blog it daily to keep up. I am terrible about printing pictures so basically the possibility to get really behind is LURKING. This will help......I hope:)
I decided to start on New Years day. It would just be easier that way, but you can start anytime in the year that you want. 2008 was not a great year---let's be honest about that. I have high hopes for 2009--why not capture it in pictures. After all my favorite past-time is photography.

0 comments: