CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

March 22nd

So I found Drew in the tree in the backyard.  He was yelling for me because he had hurt his finger which you can tell by the picture he is holding on to them and making funny faces.  Today was a beautiful spring day and we spent the afternoon in the backyard putting together the trampoline the kids had gotten for christmas.  Oh what's that?  Why no pics of the trampoline today?  Well I was just too busy jumpin' myself.  Yeah...had crazy sore legs the next day too.  And I found out that you shouldn't jump too high with a weak bladder :)

1 comments:

Heap Family said...

I remember jumping on your trampoline.... we used to have so much fun! I've been on one since having kids.... definitely a different experience with the bladder. :-)